Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon NutsHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Nest Events 10/14/2011-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luciddream

Dragon Nest Events 10/14/2011- Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Nest Events 10/14/2011-   Dragon Nest Events 10/14/2011- EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:16 am

Hello, Adventurers!

Since we’ve moved to Saint’s Haven, it’s gotten pretty dangerous out there. Fortunately there’s a solution for that – better gear designed to help you slaughter stronger monsters! Now, by the King’s decree, October 12 – 26 has officially been declared “The Great Gear Hunt!”

The first step in securing the next level of great equipment will take you straight to the mighty Minotaur’s Nest!

Event: Operation: Red Flag

Date: October 12 – 18, 2011

Details: Form a party that includes at least one level 24-27 member and hunt down General Umamba seven times by October 18, 2011. Complete this challenge and you’ll receive 10 FREE bonus inventory slots!

On October 13 at 2PM (Pacific) all adventurers will receive three free Red Commander’s Seals and the Minotaur’s Nest count will be reset.

Event: The Gear Enhancement Program

Date: October 12 – 26, 2011

Details: We know what you’re thinking. ‘All this gear needs to be enhanced! How am I going to compete without the biggest, best enhancements on my equipment?’ With the revolutionary new “Gear Enhancement Program,” you’ll be sporting +10, +11, even +12 gear in no time!

Here’s how it works:

1. Enhance any piece of equipment that is +9 or above and you’ll be automatically
entered into a drawing to receive an extra +1 enhancement on the highest level gear
of your main character!
50 winners will be selected each week of the event!

2. Be one of 10 players with the most enhancement attempts each week to receive
an extra +1 enhancement on the highest level gear of your main character.
Go from +1 to as high as you dare!

o Only enhancement attempts to gear of at least +6 will be eligible.
In the case of a tie, winners will be randomly selected.

3. Are you the unluckiest player this week? You can still win! Be one of the 10 players
with the most enhancement failures each week and you’ll receive an
extra +1 enhancement on the highest level gear of your main character.

o Only enhancement attempts to gears of at least +6 will be eligible.
In the case of a tie, winners will be randomly selected.

Damn, I just went on the game and found out I'm lvl 27 at 27%.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Nest Events 10/14/2011-
Page 1 of 1