Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon NutsHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lynn's second chance? D:

Go down 
+7
Spiritkid
Marleyann
Tomisamazing
cx_tina_xc
mcxar
Rielly
Lynn16
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynn16
Lynn16

Female

Lynn's second chance? D: Empty
PostSubject: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Hey guys, I miss you all...S: I'd like to rejoin if it's not too much trouble...D: <3?
Back to top Go down
Rielly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:48 pm

/Yawns....Waiting for replies.
Back to top Go down
mcxar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:59 pm

I do not think this is the guild for you but if you are missing us, the arses.. i will say yes since we running out of victims.
Back to top Go down
Rielly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:00 pm

W> Wulfie to pick on someone else. e.e
Back to top Go down
cx_tina_xc
cx_tina_xc

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:00 pm

I don't know, you seem to get hurt and sad at our playful teasing, when really we're only joking with each other. Most of the time if people try to joke with you, you become unhappy with us, and withdraw from guild chat, so I guess if you can't take the trolling, why do you want back in?

So ask yourself if you can take the trolling without getting upset, and if you can come up honest with yourself and say you can take it, then I guess maybe for my answer...It kind of depends on if you think your feelings are going to get hurt or not...Basically, I'm wondering if we can mess around with you without you getting hurt and agitated for real, because Mabinogi is supposed to be a fun game, and if you become unhappy because your guild is trolling you and you don't like it, then the game is no longer fun.

Last edited by cx_tina_xc on Wed May 18, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tomisamazing
Tomisamazing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:01 pm

mcxar wrote:
I do not think this is the guild for you but if you are missing us, the arses.. i will say yes since we running out of victims.

Harharhar. 8D
Back to top Go down
Lynn16
Lynn16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:08 pm

cx_tina_xc wrote:
I don't know, you seem to get hurt and sad at our playful teasing, when really we're only joking with each other. Most of the time if people try to joke with you, you become unhappy with us, and withdraw from guild chat, so I guess if you can't take the trolling, why do you want back in?

Because after being in Effect with Eyo(old Vizard member).....o.e...You guys fooling around is nothing...
Back to top Go down
Marleyann
Marleyann

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:00 am

Lynn16 wrote:
cx_tina_xc wrote:

Because after being in Effect with Eyo(old Vizard member).....o.e...You guys fooling around is nothing...

If that's the case then I say yes
Back to top Go down
Spiritkid
Spiritkid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:31 am

our trolling isen't up to par with effects?

ill have to step my game up.

anyway i have nothing against lynn coming back

i like turtles.
Back to top Go down
Rielly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Spirit is a fail troll....
Back to top Go down
Liyen
Liyen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Rielly wrote:
Spirit is a fail
Back to top Go down
xlightx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:21 pm

lol @ the trolling
Back to top Go down
Lynn16
Lynn16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Spiritkid wrote:
our trolling isen't up to par with effects?

ill have to step my game up.

-throws my elf's manpurse at- >.> don't even think about it >:0 you bumskittle <-- Shows i'm fooling.
Back to top Go down
Domoo
Domoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:01 am

Liyen wrote:
Rielly wrote:
Spirithoe is a ogre
Back to top Go down
Tomisamazing
Tomisamazing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Domoo wrote:
Liyen wrote:
Rielly wrote:
Wulfihoe has a barbeddick
Back to top Go down
Luciddream

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:54 pm

As self-elected officer and representative leader, you agree that if you are accepted into the guild you are liable to be trolled for an innumerable amount of time.

If you do agree to this, Spirit or I will accept you into the guild.
Back to top Go down
xlightx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:14 pm

LOL LUCI XD
Back to top Go down
Spiritkid
Spiritkid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:27 pm

luci for president
Back to top Go down
Tomisamazing
Tomisamazing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:42 pm

i say no more boot throwing. or any other inanimate objects for that matter. it's just rude. living things are fine. and also no more doing this every 10 seconds:"dsgahfkjsjf" to represent you being annoyed/angry/flustered. it's just annoying.

anyways, if you can take the trolling and stop throwing shit, i'm fine with it. 8D

Spiritkid wrote:
tom for president

thanks spirit. 8D
Back to top Go down
Luciddream

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Tomisamazing wrote:
i say no more boot throwing. or any other inanimate objects for that matter. it's just rude. living things are fine. and also no more doing this every 10 seconds:"dsgahfkjsjf" to represent you being annoyed/angry/flustered. it's just annoying.

anyways, if you can take the trolling and stop throwing shit, i'm fine with it. 8D

throwing stuff's fine or else we'd have to tell wulf to stop dickstomping. Just don't overreact to stuff and we've got a deal.
Back to top Go down
Lynn16
Lynn16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Hey...I only do that "dfhgksjherg" Thing if i fail type D:
Back to top Go down
Tomisamazing
Tomisamazing

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Luciddream wrote:
throwing stuff's fine or else we'd have to tell wulf to stop dickstomping. Just don't overreact to stuff and we've got a deal.

ehh fine. just try to switch up the object you're throwing lynn. the boot gets old. 8D
Back to top Go down
Marleyann
Marleyann

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:52 pm

Tomisamazing wrote:
Luciddream wrote:

ehh fine. just try to switch up the object you're throwing lynn. the boot gets old. 8D

I agree. >> Where do you get all these boots from anyway?
Back to top Go down
Spiritkid
Spiritkid

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:15 am

Spiritkid wrote:
tom for president

thanks spirit. 8D[/quote]

i c wat u did der

also

Boots-R-Us
Back to top Go down
Lynn16
Lynn16

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Marleyann wrote:
Tomisamazing wrote:
Luciddream wrote:

I agree. >> Where do you get all these boots from anyway?

I....don't know....but now my elf has a purse so...xD lolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynn's second chance? D:   Lynn's second chance? D: Empty

Back to top Go down

Lynn's second chance? D:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hackshield (Public) :: Applications/Requirements-
Jump to: